1. General information
- The Web Service Operator [the address of the service e.g. www.andcom.pl, www.andcom.biz] is ANDCOM sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Zgorzała, ul. Puszczyka 1B/1, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 0000364671,REGON (National Business Register Number) : 142566579, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 1231225343.
- 2. The Web Service collects and stores information about users in the following way:
- By voluntary filling in the forms by the users.
- By cookies files stored on the users’ end devices.
- By logs of the server on which the web service is hosted.
2. Information in the forms
- The web service collects data provided by a user voluntarily.
- Moreover, the web service may also save information concerning connection parameters (time, IP address)
- The data provided in the forms may be disclosed to third parties exclusively upon consent of a user.
- The data provided in the forms may constitute a collection of potential customers, registered by the Web Service Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data provided in a form are processed for the purpose arising from the function of a particular form, for instance in order to carry out the process of handling a service request or a business contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be passed on to units providing some of technical services – in particular this may include disclosing information concerning the owner of a registered website to operators of websites (mainly the Research and Academic Computer Network – NASK), services supporting payment transactions or other entities which the Web Service Operator cooperate with within this scope.
3. Information on cookies files
- Cookies files are IT data especially text files that are stored on the Service User’s end device in order to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the address of the website from which they come from, time of their storage at the user’s end device and a unique number.
- The entity which stores cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them is the Web Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- preparing statistics which help to understand in what manner the Users use the websites and that in turn, enables the improvement of the structure and content of the websites
- maintaining the session of the Web Service User (after logging in) so that the user does not have to enter the login and password on each subpage of the website
- defining a user’s profile in order to provide him/her with customized materials in advertising networks, and especially in the Google network
- preparing statistics which help to understand in what manner the Users use the websites which helps to improve the structure and the content of websites
- Within the Web Service, two basic types of cookies are used: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or closing the application (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the period set in the cookies parameters or until their deletion by the User.
- The software for browsing websites (web browser), usually permits to store cookies on the User’s end device by default, however, such settings may be changed by the Service Users. A web browser enables to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information may be found in the help or website browser documentation.
- Cookies stored on the Service User’s end device may be also used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, especially Google, to display advertisements adapted to how the user uses the Service. For this purpose they may keep the information on the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a particular website.
- Within the scope of information on the user’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, a user has the right to view and edit the information obtained from cookies with the use of this tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs
- Information on some users’ behaviors is subject to logging at the server level. These data are used exclusively for the purpose of administering the service and in order to ensure the highest quality of hosting services rendered.
- The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may be recorded:
- time of request
- time of sending a response
- name of the customer’s station – identification done through the http protocol
- information on errors that occurred while carrying out http transactions
- URL address of the website previously visited by a user (referer link) – in the event when a user enters the Service through a link
- information on the user’s web browser
- information on IP address
- The above data are not associated to any particular persons visiting the websites.
- The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
5. Disclosure of data
Data are subject to disclosure to external third parties exclusively within the limits legally permissible.
Data identifying a physical person may be disclosed only with the consent of this person.
The Operator may have an obligation to disclose collected information to authorized third parties under legitimate requests within the scope resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw permission in practice?
- If a user does not want to receive cookies, he/she can change the settings of the web browser. We must emphasize that disabling cookies necessary for the processes of authentication, security and maintaining the user’s preferences may hinder and even render impossible the operation of the websites
- In order to manage the cookies settings, you may choose a web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions: